We finally got the carriage all set up, after some difficulties: everything was set up and we were trying it out, when we realized the black plastic tracks that the top carriage run on, were covered with gauges and scratches. That's not good for having smooth stitching! We ended up cannibalizing the tracks from the GMQ Pro box that was incorrectly sent to us...but finally, everything was set up as I desired, and it all works perfectly!
The only thing I'm waiting on now is the Grace laser. The one that comes with the Bailey is, to be frank, complete crap. The new laser is in the mail and should be here soon; in the meantime, I've been practicing my starting and stopping stitches, and have gotten quite good at it :)
Monday, November 9, 2009
Almost there...
Posted by Rivka at 12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment