Grr, frustration! I ordered my carriage upgrade for my Little Gracie II -- from Allbrands.com. Big mistake!! They sent the wrong carriage, and not only that, but part of it was broken. Returns with Allbrands take forever (if you can even get them to agree to the return), and they charge a 15% restocking fee. Ridiculous.
So I contacted the Grace Company directly, and they're sending me out a new carriage upgrade immediately, free of charge, as well as the pre-paid postage to send back the wrong carriage upgrade. They really are awesome -- every time I've spoken to them, they've been helpful, sent me any missing parts immediately, etc. And here they are fixing this situation when I didn't even order directly from them. They rule!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Grace Frame Company Rocks!
Posted by Rivka at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment